August 22, 2016

Are These The Ten Best Country-Inspired Baby Names?

The website SoundsLikeNashville just did a list of the ten best country music-inspired baby names.  But it’s just their opinion . . . they didn’t analyze […]
August 19, 2016

Sleeping Naked Is Good For You

Well I’m not going to argue with THIS. A survey found only 12% of people SLEEP NAKED . . . but the other 88% really need […]
August 18, 2016

Your Dog Likes Belly Rubs More Than Getting a Treat?

Maybe I’ve always had dogs that are mentally broken, because they would literally climb over my dying body if there was a scrap of food on […]
August 17, 2016

Drinking Out of Your Water Bottle Is Less Sanitary Than Licking the Toilet Seat

Do you have a water bottle you refill every day and take to work or the gym?  And you probably wash it once a week or […]
August 16, 2016

Men’s Hands Today Are Weaker Than Their Fathers’

You’re not going to believe it, but the fact that you haven’t done a single day of manual labor in your life has left your hands […]
August 15, 2016

Just Drinking a Little Coffee Every Day Will Help You Survive a Heart Attack

If drinking one cup of coffee every day is good for your health, then the 15 cups I drink should turn me into Superman . . […]