It’s official: EDDIE MONTGOMERY’s son Hunter died of a drug overdose. Eddie’s ex-wife Tracy Nunan confirmed it with a statement on Facebook. And she only did it because the family was getting hounded.
She also asked that her entire statement be quoted, so that’s what we’re doing. Here it is: “When a family asks for privacy, there’s a reason. Grieving the loss of a child is the most heart-wrenching experience any parent can imagine. It defies description.
“Since the media refuses to respect our request for privacy, I’m taking another route in hope that we might get some peace for our grieving, and more important, in hope that Hunter’s story might help others. Our son died of an overdose.
“We believe it was accidental and will continue to believe that. We know that he needed help. Maybe Hunter’s and our family’s pain will help another family avoid this. Not a day will go by without our missing him.
“Now that your curiosity is satisfied, please have the respect to stop hounding us. Instead, take our story and use it to help others. ‘If quoted, this statement is to be used in its entirety.'”